Last Chance to Register – Seats Still Available!
There’s still time to join industry leaders as they gather to discuss and debate topics facing motorsports facilities. Presentations and panels from racing professionals provide practical insights into complex issues.
Sign up to attend RTBC – 2013 and learn about these topics and more:
- State of the Industry – Facilities / Events – by the numbers.
- Event Management – Utilization and specific needs.
- Track Safety – Equipment design and standards.
- Legal and Risk Management – After the accident.
- Sanctioning Bodies – Racing costs and the fans.
- Insider Insights – Views from the Brickyard.
- Museums – Keeping history relevant.
- Industry Associations – Collabration at all levels.
- Track Operations – The new reality for tracks.
- Media and Broadcasting – Video on many platforms.
The Race Track Business Conference – 2013 (RTBC – 2013) ispleased to announce our support of Victory Junction to help provide the life changing experiences children and their families have come to cherish. A donation will be made on behalf of the speakers and attendees at the event to Victory Junction.
The cost to attend RTBC-2013 is $250. This cost includes lunch and admission to the PRI Trade Show.
Additional seminar information on RTBC – 2013 can be found atwww.racetrackbusinessconference.com. Contact Tim Frost – Director – RTBC by email email@example.com calling (847) 853-0294.