RTBC – 2012 – Last Chance to Register
There’s still time to join industry leaders as they gather to discuss and debate topics facing motorsports facilities. Presentations and panels from racing professionals provide practical insights into complex issues.
Sign up to attend RTBC – 2012 and learn about these topics and more:
- State of the Industry – Tracks – expanding or contracting.
- Facility Operations – Permanent vs. temporary.
- Event Marketing – Email, print, or social media.
- Finance and Legal – Lending and liablity.
- Special Events – Managing non-traditional venues.
- Insider Insights – Views from the legend.
- Sponsorship and Advertising – Measuring the investment.
- Media and Broadcasting – Content on many platforms.
- Mobile App Development – Cost and development time.
- New Venue Construction – Utilization and safety.
The Race Track Business Conference – 2012 (RTBC – 2012) is pleased to announce our partnership with Victory Junction to help provide the life changing experiences children and their families have come to cherish. A donation will be made on behalf of the speakers and attendees at the event to Victory Junction.
The cost to attend RTBC-2012 is $250. This cost includes lunch and admission to the PRI Trade Show.
Additional seminar information on RTBC – 2012 can be found at www.